Georgi Stankov, March 23, 2016
In Part 1 of this overview on the collapse of the Orion matrix I explained why we observe in the End Time a profound dissociation of the real economy from the financial bubble fraud generated by the central banks. This gargantuan Ponzi scheme was created deliberately by the bankster cabal to expropriate the western populations (and preferably the entire humanity but they failed to achieve this goal with respect to Russia and China on this uppermost mother planet) by taking away all their savings, as recently with the introduction of negative interest rates, or impoverishing them to such an extent that they become financial and economic slaves of the NWO.
The introduction of the “Mark of the Beast” as St. John, alias Apollonius of Tyana, warned humanity at the end of his life in his Revelations about the End Time almost two millennia ago will be then an easy game for the ruling elite. It is important to observe that this dreadful destiny was experienced by humanity on numerous lower 4D and 3D timelines which we shed off during the many ID splits and shifts since June 8th, 2013 when the first lowest 4D timeline was separated and destroyed by a devastating tsunami.
The financial fraud of the central banks led to a deep and profound impoverishment of the people in North America and Europe, especially after the deep financial crisis and recession in 2008, which turned into the Greatest and Longest Depression of all time. This fundamental fact was deliberately hidden by the ruling cabal by forging all economic statistics such as unemployment rate, inflation (CPI), growth statistics, name it… The greatest fraud was committed by the Obama government and there are numerous articles on this website that have highlighted various aspects of this greatest deception of all time.
It is important to note that until recently even the most critical economic experts were unable to discern the fact that we live in the Greatest and Longest Depression of all time and were ready, at best, to admit that the world economy has entered a period of stagnation or recession. Very few of them have challenged the idea that this economy, and above all the people, are hit by a hidden two-digit annual inflation and accepted more or less the accounting gimmicks of the elite who deceive us that we live a deflationary period.
Their wrong academic beliefs on economics prevented them from seeing this huge inflation that impoverishes the people by assuming that any recession must be automatically deflationary according to the Keynesian theory of central state and bank regulation, although the opposite theory of monetarism argues that lower interest rates and easy money inevitably cause inflation. How is it possible that after 8 years of zero interest rates and infinite QE this world still lives in a deflationary period as the US government and the Fed want us to believe by rigging the CPI (core price index) that allegedly assesses the official inflation? I will show below why this is not true. All this is contrary to any common sense, intuition and experience as a consumer.
If the economic growth in the West is officially around 1-2% since 2008 and the real inflation is, as I will show below, about 12-15 % annually in the USA and even higher in Canada, not only the real income of the people is deteriorating drastically given the fact that the average income has officially dropped in the last two decades in the USA, Canada and EU, but that we have to deal with a real economic depression in the range of at least 10% per year.
For a schooled observer like myself this is evident from a quick glance at the economic infrastructure of Canada and the USA when I visited this country for the last time in 2008. And then of course I can read between the rigged statistics and make my own conclusions based on the new economic theory of the Universal Law as everyone can read on this website.
What I want to convey in this second part of my overview article on the impending collapse of the Orion matrix is that the writing is on the wall for a very long time, but one needs the necessary theoretical and spiritual approach to read the signs of the End Time in the proper context of the ascension process.
In the meantime we have the readings of the Baltic Dry Index that hit its historic lowest value of 290 points on February 10th. The index reached an all-time peak of 11,793 points on May 20, 2008, shortly before the Greatest and Final Depression of all time commenced. Even until last year it was up to ten times higher than today with barely 398 points.
The Baltic Dry Index is the most reliable indicator for world trade and real economic growth. The crumbling of this index shows that the world economy is indeed in its deepest depression as one can see here in Vancouver where the ship transport activities have almost ceased. This is due to the commodity slump that hit Canada hardest and devalued the Canadian dollar by almost 50% and also due to the current crisis in the Chinese economy which shows an abysmal shrinking of its export trade. Canada is also the only Western country that can no longer hide the huge two-digit inflation caused by its negative trade balance as this country no longer produces anything and has to import everything much more expensively due to the weak Canadian dollar.
Similar to Canada, the trade deficit of the USA is the biggest in the world with about 700 billion dollars yearly for the last several decades and it peaked after the 2008 recession. Currently only the artificial strength of the dollar has eased a little bit the US bill to the rest of the world while increasing the deficit volume due to the lack of any competitiveness of the US economy. It is a matter of fact that except here in Canada you can barely find a single product made in the USA in the stores in the rest of the world. But plenty of Chinese, Japanese and European products.
I mention this at this place only to show that any careful observer of the real economy can very easily come to the same conclusions as I do in this article based on stringent economic analysis which I perform for the last 40 years. Bottom line: the international trade has come to a grinding halt and this is the most reliable indicator that the world economy is in the Deepest Depression of all time.
This can be best demonstrated when we have a look at the Caterpillar retail sales data. According to the just released CAT retail sales data, the official industrial recession has been downgraded to a depression when the heavy industrial equipment company reported that February’s world sales crashed by 21%, after falling “only” 15% in January, led by double digit drops in every single market:
- US down 11% after sliding 7% in January
- China and Asia/PAC down 26% after being down 22%
- EAME down 23% after sliding 14% the month before
- Latin Marica imploding by 45% after a 36% drop one month ago, and one of the worst monthly drops on record.
Visually, this is as follows:
And what is more significant is that CAT has not only had no positive monthly increase in retail sales in a record 39 months, or more than double the length of the 2008 financial crisis of 19 months which is considered to be the longest in history, but the February drop was the biggest one month decline in 5 years! The increase in retail sales in 2011 and 2012 appears to be big only on the background of the very low baseline levels during the 2008 crisis:
This data shows the real face of the Greatest Depression of all economic activities worldwide and explains why you can now buy a caterpillar in good shape for a few bucks. This data also explains why recently first the BOJ, then the PBOC (China), then the ECB and finally the Fed resorted to more dovishness and more easing contrary to previous hawkish statements. The central banksters are in panic not to deepen the Greatest and Longest Depression of the global economy which they know too well they cannot mend with all the funny money they print out of thin air.
All the central banks must now choose between pestilence and cholera. End of last year they announced that they would begin raising the interest rates when their inflation target of 2% CPI is reached while doing the opposite since the beginning of 2016 when negative interest rates were introduced worldwide. Now the official statistics show that this inflation target has been surpassed but the central banks have no chance to raise the interest rates as this will kill the already deeply depressed economy and will ruin the people who are in their majority on the verge of bankruptcy. The credit card debt just hit one trillion dollar in the USA and almost doubled since the beginning of the 2008 crisis when it already hit an all-time-high. No wonder that the painkiller consumption in the USA is the highest in the world.
But the real situation is even more dire. In an interview below Ed Butowski, a financial adviser and founder of the Chapwood Index for real inflation in the USA explains why the real inflation in this country is double-digit and why the people are becoming poorer with each year. I will leave it to him to give you the facts:
Now that you know beyond any doubt that the USA, Canada (already in official recession) and the EU are in the Deepest Depression of all time, as this is officially admitted for Spain, Greece, Portugal, and even for GB and Italy, you will have no difficulties to accept the desolate picture which Michael Snyders paints for the USA …. guess when?…. in October 2012. He is a good collector of such data and I will let him speak one more time for 2016 as since 2012 the crisis has gone from bad to worse. If this is not a proof that we live in the Greatest and Longest Depression of all time, what else..?:
“Have you ever laid in bed awake at night with a knot in your stomach because you didn’t know how your family was possibly going to make it through the next month financially? Have you ever felt the desperation of not being able to provide the basic necessities for your family even though you tried as hard as you could? All over America tonight, there are millions of desperate families that are being ripped apart by this economy. There aren’t nearly enough jobs, and millions of Americans that actually do have jobs aren’t making enough to even provide the basics for their families. When you have tried everything that you can think of and nothing works, it can be absolutely soul crushing. Today, one of my regular readers explained that he was not going to be online for a while because his power had been turned off. He has been out of work for quite a while, and eventually the money runs out. Have you ever been there? If you have ever experienced that moment, you know that it stays with you for the rest of your life. If you are single that is bad enough, but when you have to look into the eyes of your children and explain to them why there won’t be any dinner tonight or why they have to move into a homeless shelter it can feel like someone has driven a stake into your heart. In this article you will find a lot of very shocking economic statistics. But please remember that behind each statistic are the tragic stories of millions of desperately hurting American families.
Over the past decade, things have steadily gotten worse for American families no matter what our politicians have tried. Poverty and government dependence continue to rise. The cost of living continues to go up and incomes continue to go down. It is truly frightening to think about what this country is going to look like if current trends continue.
The following are 37 facts that show how cruel this economy has been to millions of desperate American families…
1. One recent survey discovered that 40 percent of all Americans have $500 or less in savings.
2. A different recent survey found that 28 percent of all Americans do not have a single penny saved for emergencies.
3. In the United States today, there are close to 10 million households that do not have a single bank account. That number has increased by about a million since 2009.
4. Family homelessness in the Washington D.C. region (one of the wealthiest regions in the entire country) has risen 23 percent since the last recession began.
5. The number of Americans living in poverty has increased by about 6 million over the past four years.
6. Median household income has fallen for four years in a row. Overall, it has declined by more than $4000 over the past four years.
7. 62 percent of middle class Americans say that they have had to reduce household spending over the past year.
8. According to a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center, 85 percent of middle class Americans say that it is more difficult to maintain a middle class standard of living today than it was 10 years ago.
9. In the United States today, 77 percent of all Americans are living paycheck to paycheck at least some of the time.
10. In the United States today, more than 41 percent of all working age Americans are not working.
11. Since January 2009, the “labor force” in the United States has increased by 827,000, but “those not in the labor force” has increased by 8,208,000. This is how they have gotten the unemployment numbers to “come down”.
13. Today, about one out of every four workers in the United States brings home wages that are at or below the federal poverty level.
14. Right now, the United States actually has a higher percentage of workers doing low wage work than any other major industrialized nation does.
15. At this point, less than 25 percent of all jobs in the United States are “good jobs”, and that number continues to shrink.
16. There are now 20.2 million Americans that spend more than half of their incomes on housing. That represents a 46 percent increase from 2001.
17. According to USA Today, many Americans have actually seen their water bills triple over the past 12 years.
18. Electricity bills in the United States have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row.
21. According to one recent survey, approximately 10 percent of all employers in the United States plan to drop health coverage when key provisions of the new health care law kick in less than two years from now.
22. Back in 1983, the bottom 95 percent of all income earners had 62 cents of debt for every dollar that they earned. By 2007, that figure had soared to $1.48.
23. Total home mortgage debt in the United States is now about 5 times larger than it was just 20 years ago.
24. Total consumer debt in the United States has risen by 1700 percent since 1971.
25. Recently it was announced that total student loan debt in the United States has passed the one trillion dollar mark.
26. According to one recent survey, approximately one-third of all Americans are not paying their bills on time at this point.
27. Right now, approximately 25 million American adults are living at home with their parents.
28. The percentage of Americans that find that they are able to retire when they reach retirement age continues to decline. According to one new survey, 70 percent of middle class Americans plan to work during retirement and 30 percent plan to work until they are at least 80 years old.
29. The U.S. economy lost more than 220,000 small businesses during the recent recession.
30. In 2010, the number of jobs created at new businesses in the United States was less than half of what it was back in the year 2000.
32. Approximately 57 percent of all children in the United States are living in homes that are either considered to be either “low income” or impoverished.
33. In the United States today, somewhere around 100 million Americans are considered to be either “poor” or “near poor”.
34. In October 2008, 30.8 million Americans were on food stamps. Today, 46.7 million Americans are on food stamps.
35. Approximately one-fourth of all children in the United States are enrolled in the food stamp program.
36. Right now, more than 100 million Americans are enrolled in at least one welfare program run by the federal government. And that does not even count Social Security or Medicare.
37. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, an all-time record 49 percent of all Americans live in a home where at least one person receives financial assistance from the federal government. Back in 1983, that number was less than 30 percent.”
And here is Michael Snyder again for the 2016 Depression in the USA:
“As corporate profits fall, layoffs are starting to increase. Just the other day we learned that the number of job cuts in this country shot up 218 percent during the month of January according to Challenger, Gray & Christmas. It is starting to look very much like 2008 all over again, and I am convinced that it will soon be much, much harder to find work in America. Here are some more numbers that indicate that the U.S. is heading into a major economic slowdown…
–U.S. exports were down 7 percent on a year over year basis in December.
–U.S. manufacturing activity has been in contraction for four months in a row.
–U.S. factory orders have fallen for 14 months in a row.
–The Restaurant Performance Index in the United States has dropped to the lowest level that we have seen since 2008.
–Orders for Class 8 trucks in the United States dropped by 48 percent on a year over year basis in January.
But the mainstream media continues to try to convince all of us that everything is going to be just fine. Earlier today, CNN ran an article entitled “U.S. recession fears fade after market rally“, and the Wall Street Journal published an article entitled “The U.S. Economy Is in Good Shape” that got a tremendous amount of attention. Well, if the U.S. economy is in such great shape, then why are some of the biggest retailers in the entire nation shutting down stores at a frightening pace. The following list of store closures comes from one of my previous articles…
-K-Mart is closing down more than two dozen stores over the next several months.
-The Gap is in the process of closing 175 stores in North America.
-Aeropostale is in the process of closing 84 stores all across America.
-Finish Line has announced that 150 stores will be shutting down over the next few years.
-Sears has shut down about 600 stores over the past year or so, but sales at the stores that remain open continue to fall precipitously.
Perhaps things look fine for the moment in New York City or Washington D.C. or San Francisco or wherever it is that these “reporters” write their articles. But for ordinary Americans that operate in the real world, the pain of this new economic downturn is already exceedingly apparent.”
Snyder points to another important statistic which I have also discussed in the past – the retail sales have gone south in the USA in the last years and the inventories are on the rise. These are the typical signs of economic depression together with the slump of commodity prices and international trade.
The financial pain cannot be hidden anymore as this recent statement by Judge Jeanine reveals. America is on the cusp of a revolution and it will not be “orange” this time, but will carry the violet-gold flame of transmutation and ascension (the original video with Judge Jeanine posted here was terminated on YouTube):
While economic data, charts and facts are important tools for us to quantify the downfall of the Orion matrix in finance and real economy, at the end of the day it is the plight of the people in the Greatest and Longest Depression of all time that will determine the outcome in this orchestrated by the cabal “doom and gloom” as to introduce the NWO. As this outcome is not an option on this uppermost mother planet and as all revolutions without a spiritual purpose have failed throughout the history of mankind, the upcoming revolution of the impoverished masses in the west will be harnessed by us as ascended masters and its transforming energies will be channeled into the Ascension process. This event is very close as the cabal is currently ready to hoist on their own petard as the foretold terror act in Brussels today reveals.